By purchasing products from this website ("The Customer"), agrees to the following terms and conditions of sale.
1. Consumer Guarantees Act 1993: Where the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 apply, these terms will be read subject to the application of that Act, and in the case of any conflict, the provisions of that Act will apply.
2. Business Customers: The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply to business customers (where "business" is as defined by the Act). Business customers agree that where products are purchased for the purpose of a business that the Act does not apply.
3. Refunds: Refunds will be given at the discretion of company management.
4. Addressing: If a product is found to be mis-addressed by One Stop Parts Ltd then One Stop Parts Ltd shall be responsible for the re-delivery, replacement or refunding of the product. If the Customer is found to have given an incorrect or insufficient address, then One Stop Parts will not refund or resend the product and all responsibility for correcting delivery will be borne by the Customer.
5. Incorrect Bank Account Number: One Stop Parts Ltd gives the customer the choice to pay for products through bank transfer. If the Customer credits money to the incorrect bank account number, and the correct number was provided to the Customer by One Stop Parts Ltd then One Stop Parts Ltd will not accept any responsibility for correcting payment and the goods will not be dispatched.
6. Mailing Cash: One Stop Parts Ltd does not recommend that cash be mailed for payment of goods. If the Customer does mail cash, One Stop Parts accepts no responsibility for the theft, loss or otherwise non-delivery of mailed cash.
7. Cancelling Orders: One Stop Parts reserves the right to cancel orders that we believe to be fraudulent.
8. GST: All prices are New Zealand GST inclusive unless otherwise stated.
9. Stock Availability: In order to provide the greatest range of products, you understand that One Stop Parts Ltd does not stock all products in a single warehouse. Product availability information is provided by a number of third party suppliers. One Stop Parts Ltd works with these third-parties to ensure this information is as accurate as possible however some errors and omissions are expected.
10. Stock Options: In many cases there is more than one option of the same part for a particular vehicle. It is advisable to remove your existing part and provide us with measurements or contact us on the toll free number and our sales team will help you with selecting the correct option.
11. Fitment: Fitting of parts and use of products on this website must be done as per the vehicles manufacturers’ specification and fitted or use must be by a suitably qualified automotive technician. Where every best and honest effort is made to provide the correct part to you it is the sole responsibility of the fitter to check the part or product is correct and suitable for the purpose required.
12. Delivery Estimates: Delivery times stated for goods on this site assume that the stock availability information provided by our suppliers is accurate and that delivery times are not adversely affected by unforseen events.
By placing an order, you agree not to hold One Stop Parts Ltd liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with any delay or failure to deliver within the estimated time frame.
14. Cancellation: If you decide to cancel your order after it has left on the courier One Stop Parts Ltd will not process your refund until you have returned the goods to us in the same condition. We will refund the charge for the goods but will not refund the freight charge. We are also not responsible for the freight charge for returning the goods to us.
15. Refund: The Fair Trading Act does not require us to refund goods if you change your mind however goods returned for reason they are not required must be returned within 14 days. Procured goods or items that have been fitted will not be refunded. Packaging must be kept in a reasonable order or no refund will be given.
16. Incorrect goods: If we have sent an incorrect item to you One Stop Parts Ltd will arrange for the return delivery by a courier or freight company of our choice.
1. All new products supplied by One Stop Parts Ltd is warranted to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the following periods. The warranty period commences either from the date the product is sold by the purchaser to the consumer or, if the purchaser is the consumer, from the date the product is sold by One Stop Auto Parts to the purchaser.
a) for all new products fitted to passenger carrying vehicles (excluding commercial vehicles and buses), 12 months or 20,000 kilometres of vehicle use, whichever occurs first;
b) for all product fitted to industrial, commercial or agricultural vehicles or equipment (including buses), 6 months or 10,000 kilometres of vehicle use, whichever occurs first;
c) in the instance of the warranty period under any applicable manufacturer's warranty for the relevant product being longer than those stated above and being available to the purchaser, the manufacturer's warranty will apply instead of any warranty by One Stop.
d) Second hand goods will have warranty set out at time of purchase
2. All claims under this warranty must be made within the relevant warranty period by returning the product to the place of purchase, at the purchaser's sole expense, with full details in writing of the fault and vehicle application, within five business days from the date the purchaser discovers or is otherwise made aware of the defect.
3. in addition to (and at the same time as supplying) the information referred to in clause2, proof of purchase in the form of a copy of the relevant invoice must be supplied with the evidence of the vehicle fitment and mileage.
4. This warranty does not apply to failure or damage to product whether directly or indirectly caused by incorrect or faulty fitment, accidental or intentional damage, failure of other products, incorrect maintenance, use or application, environmental damage or, repair or modification carried out by anyone other than One Stop, or any other failure or damage to product caused by circumstances outside One Stop's reasonable control or caused by defects in materials or workmanship of other products not supplied by One Stop.
5. All other warranties, representations, terms, guarantees or conditions, whether implied in statue, common law or custom of the trade or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties, guarantees, conditions or terms as to fitness or quality of product sold, are expressly excluded except to the extent that they cannot lawfully be excluded. The purchaser acknowledged that if the product is acquired for business purposes, the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply.
6.One Stop's liability pursuant to this warranty (and under any implied warranty or term which cannot be lawfully be excluded) shall be in its discretion limited to either repairing or replacing the defective product providing a credit or refund of its invoiced price, and neither One Stop nor any of One Stop's employees or agents shall in any case be liable for any loss of profits or any consequential, indirect, special or other costs or losses or the costs of removal or refitting of any part (irrespective of whether such part has been supplied by One Stop).
7. The purchaser acknowledges that the purchaser has a specialised knowledge of the product supplied and has ordered the appropriate product and has not relied in any way on representation or statement made by or on behalf of One Stop or its employees or agents to advise or assist in the selection of product or it's fitment, application or fitness for purpose.
1. No liability for indirect loss: One Stop Parts Ltd shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever arising from or in relation to the Customer's use of, or inability to use this web ordering system or the delivery or failure to deliver any Products.
2. Indemnity: Notwithstanding any other term, the Customer agrees to indemnify One Stop Parts against all liabilities, losses, claims and expenses suffered or incurred by that member, and all claims and demands made against any member of One Stop Parts Ltd, arising directly or indirectly out of the Customer's use of One Stop Parts on line shop, any breach of these terms and conditions, or the delivery or failure to deliver any Products.
One Stop Parts Ltd is dedicated to making this website user friendly and as informative as possible.
The information on this website is provided for general information only. One Stop Parts has provided this information to users in good faith and with every best effort to accuracy. Errors and omissions in this information may occur including through negligence.
One Stop Parts Ltd does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any opinion, information, advice, representation or omission contained on this web site.
One Stop Parts Ltd will not redistribute, sell, or transfer any of the personal information you submit online through this web site to any third party. Your privacy is assured.
Any information that you provide through this web site, via email or any other means, will be used only by One Stop Parts Ltd and will remain confidential. We have measures in place to make sure that your information is secure.
We will delete your private information upon request, if you no longer want us to keep it. If you have any questions regarding our policy please feel free to contact us on 0800 ONE STOP.
One Stop Auto Parts gives you all of this, plus more!!
If you need automotive parts, give us a call on:0800 ONE STOP or (07) 357 4249
Or come see us at one of our two locations: